i usually have a certain stylist i see , unfortunately she was busy so i decided to go down the streeet to a different location where they said they had an opening. based on a review i asked for Dee.

She was very friendly and we made small chat while she cut my hair.... then i noticed she was cutting from the middle part. which is not okay.... i informed her that my hair was parted from the side and she said oh we only cut hair from the middle part- and compensate once its done.

well low and behold she cut a huge chunk from behind my ear -(which happens when you do a 90 degree cut and dont cut it properly / outline the ear area. ended up with an awful assymetrical ***, she cut my layers far to short and i ended up seeing another stylist. i was forced to pay for my cut and thus called corporate. i am seeing the manager tomorrow...

although she did not sound apologetic on the phone. we will see how this goes.....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of borics haircut. BoRics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned borics haircut in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at BoRics.

Comments